Sunday, March 13, 2016

Over the Hill?

It's been a quiet Sunday, and I wanted to make a masculine card for the Mojo Monday challenge last week.  I think I am right under the wire in getting it done, but I was having so much fun stamping!


Ever since Reel Life was introduced, it has been one of my favorite stamp sets.  I love that view master slide, and I really love the border I can create with the hexagon patterned set.  It is retiring on July 31st, but it will stay in my collection for a very long time!
The birthday sentiment is from the Hostess Rewards set Birthday Punnies.  I thought the touches of red shimmer trim and the red glitter circles and clip from the Cranberry Fundamental Assortment finished this card off perfectly!

I hope that you've had a restful and blessed Sunday!

Pin It

3 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Ha!! Love the viewfinder with this sentiment. Just so happens I have both these stamp sets, so this is going in my Copy And Steal Everything file. FABULOUS!

Morgan Vogt said...

This is too cute! I will be CASEing this. :)

Cynthia said...

Great take on the Mojo sketch, Brenda. The sentiment made me smile and I love the view master slide!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...