Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Golden Birthday!


Shane is 27 today so it's his Golden Birthday!  
Want to hear something funny?  I was 27 when I gave birth to him, too!


We are so proud of Shane!  His semester ends at Junior College in a couple of weeks, and in the fall he will be going to the University of MN.  

I don't know where 27 years have gone!  I remember the day I gave birth to him as if it were yesterday, and as though of you with children know, it changes your world forever.  I love being a mother, and I have loved watching Shane become the man he is today.  Of course there were some difficult times mixed in those 27 years, but that is what has shaped him to be who he is.

And the person that he has become is fair, always willing to give the benefit of the doubt, understanding (far more than me sometimes), patient (again, far more than me sometimes), caring, a pet lover, kind, tolerant, and he loves to learn!!

Happy, happy birthday Shane with loads of love!!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...