Sunday, April 24, 2016

Color Me Bright!

I took notice of the Carnival Washi Tape and Coral Sequins on the Clearance tab on my website, and I knew that I wanted to do something fun with them.  I pulled out my Paper Fundamentals, and I almost ready to reveal my Color Me Bright card kit.  I have to tell you, the Paper Fundamentals make me happy, and I can't wait to show you the whole kit!  

In the mean time, I thought I'd give you a steak peek and show you one of the cards.


Wouldn't this card make you happy?  I think so, and that's one thing I love about the Whimsy Fundamentals.  They are cheery!

I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend.  Sending you blessings for the week ahead!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...