Saturday, April 30, 2016

NEW Seasonal Expressions 2, Happy Times, and a FREE Workshop on Sunday!

Today (Saturday) is the last to order from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Book.  It's always so sad to see papers and stamps retire!  (Shop HERE if you still need to pick up some things from that book.)  But I have been with Close To My Heart long enough to know that it means something good is around the corner!!

And that is the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book!
Filled with everything from flamingos to state fair food to everything in between, this book has you covered!  And I can't wait to start unveiling artwork to you tomorrow!!



I also need to tell you about those Happy Times!  It's National Scrapbooking Month in May, and at Close To My Heart, we are celebrating in a BIG way!!

It's true!  That beautiful paper packet that you see is FREE, FREE, FREE in May with a $60 purchase!!  And I love the stamp set that Close To My Heart designed to go with it!

FREE WORKSHOP!!

When I started cutting up Happy Times, I just couldn't get enough of this paper!!  I decided that I needed to create a workshop for you.  So here's how it goes.  When you place a $60 order and receive your FREE Happy Times, I am going to send you the PDF file for my workshop.   The guide is 14 pages and filled with a supply list, cutting guide, tips, and ideas.  You will want to click on the tab at the top to see the supplies you need so that you can include them in your $60 order!






(CONSULTANTS:  Click the tab at the top to see how you can get this free workshop!)

So many exciting things coming in May!!

Tomorrow, tomorrow...I love you tomorrow!  It's only a day away!!


Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...