Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Retiring Product


There are only 10 more days in April, so I want to take the rest of the week to remind you of some really great product that is retiring on April 30th.

Today, I bring you Regatta.  
I think Regatta is the perfect summer paper!  We spend a lot of time on the lake in the summer, and this paper captures those days perfectly.  The colors also lend themselves perfectly to 4th of July.













I know I am not done with Regatta and the matching complements and stamp sets.  I still have much to do!  If you aren't either, be sure to head over to my website and order yours before it's gone!

(Now...I need to go order some more!!)

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...