Sunday, May 15, 2016

Golden Flowers and Happy Times


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are so glad that you are following the hop because we've got a lot of fun things to show you with Happy Times!  Happy Times is the May Special, and boy, is it special!  When you place a $60 order, you receive this lovely paper packet FREE!

Now the hop is a great big circle, so all you need to do is start and just keep following the circle.  

I created a layout for you.  I think there are so many beautiful patterns in this paper packet that I want to mix some of them so you could so how wonderfully they go together.  (I didn't have a photo ready yet, so I apologize for the blank photo mat.)


I used 6 patterns from the Happy Times paper packet to make this layout.  I absolutely love the stamp set that Close To My Heart is offering this month to go with the paper packet.  I stamped the flower with Versamark and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  Aren't they pretty?


Now it's time to hop over to Lynn!  I KNOW her artwork is going to be amazing!!


Take a peek at the FREE layout workshop I designed and am offering by clicking on the Happy Times tab at the top of my blog!


And then don't forget about the over-the-top fabulous album special so that you have a new album to store your pages!  (And don't forget your page protectors and label holders!)









Pin It

7 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous, of course - but I got to see it in person, where it's even better. :)

Lynn said...

Stunning layout! Love those gold embossed flowers, so dramatic.

Unknown said...

Beautiful display of the papers! The gold flowers with the pink centers are stunning!

Kristine Porter said...

Another gorgeous piece of artwork from Brenda! Absolutely beautiful-- love all of the papers and the embossed flowers are perfection!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Unknown said...

You had me at gold embossing! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Shelly Nemitz said...

So beautiful. I'm thankful that I was able to see it in person. You did a great job of photographing it to bring out it's beauty. Those gold flowers ... amazing.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...