Tuesday, July 19, 2016

August Scrapbook Workshop - Florence

I am so excited about August's Workshop!  I love working with flowers, and this workshop is filled with them!  Now, first I want to tell you that I can't show you the whole workshop right now.  On August 1st, I will update this post and show you the remaining part of the workshop.  You guessed it!  It includes new product coming out on August 1st!

Here is the pretty two-page layout we will be creating:


Tuesday, August 16th
6:30 pm
Brenda's House

Cost for the class (or kit) is $35 and includes:
  • Florence Workshop Your Way (paper, complements, rose gold foil tape, and sequins)
  • (2) 12" x 12" Memory Protectors
  • Surprise coming August 1st!
Everything is pre-cut, and this workshop includes all of the Cricut cuts necessary to make this beautiful set of pages!

CUSTOMERS:  If you would like to order long distance, you can click on the button below.  Long distance kits will be mailed the second week of August.


CONSULTANTS:  There is an option for you to purchase the PDF Cutting Guide and directions for this workshop.  If you would like to order the directions for this workshop, simply place a $15 order on my website HERE.

IMPORTANT:  Once you place your order on my website, please e-mail me HERE with the link to your website to verify that you are a consultant.  I will happily respond with directions to you right away!

TEAM MEMBERS:  The PDF for this workshop is on our team Facebook page - FREE!!

INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS:  E-mail me directly!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...