Friday, July 15, 2016

It's Time for the Magical Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome!  I happen to think that all the Rose Blossom Blog Hops are magical, but I am pretty partial to this group of women.  We are going to show you some fun projects using Magical
This hop is a big circle, so all you need to do is start here and follow through to see what everyone made.  I know you will be inspired!!

I love this paper!  It is so bright, cheerful and summery!



This is the perfect layout for the front page of an album.  Every day, every event in our life, every moment we spend happy is magical.  That's what this page is all about - it's a reminder of that.

Head on over to Lynn's blog now to see what she is up to.  You will find something lovely there!!

Pin It

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun introduction page you've created! All the details are terrific!

Morgan Vogt said...

Ooh, I love how you used the overlay! And I'll admit that I'm really into pages with white space, so this feels really crisp and clean to me - I love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful (as always)!

Kristine Porter said...

Great layout! I love the flags and balloons and everything else! Magical!

Lynn said...

This layout is really clean and graphic. The circle overlay is perfect with Magical. Love the floating balloons and sequins that carry your eye up and over. Magical!

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! I love the overlay...perfect with this paper. The staples on the banners are so cute. Love it Brenda!

Mary said...

Brenda,

I love this page!!! I have had my Cricut for about 6 months and am still learning. How did you cut the circled overlay? I have all the CTMH cricut cartridges and can't find the overlay with just three rows of circles. Explore is such a learning curve for me!!! Thanks for any time you can give. So far, I've ruined my blue Magic sheets and am hoping that I can made the retiring Sapphire Fundamental work. Or, might give up. LOL

Mary Crosby
Consultant

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...