Monday, August 1, 2016

Brand New Annual Inspirations!! Classes!!


It's here!!  Isn't the cover alone just beautiful?!  There are some magnificent "fundamental" changes and additions in this new book, and it's so well thought out!  To take a look at the new products, just click on THIS LINK, and then select the shop tab.  You will see that my website has been updated with a great new and very fresh look!  It's a little different address, too, so be sure to bookmark this page.  If you place a $50 or more order, I will send you a hard copy of the Idea Book right away!

You are going to want to watch my blog this coming month as I have a lot of artwork to share with you!  This morning I want to share a couple of classes I have coming up soon!

Florence Layout Workshop
Tuesday, August 16th
6:30 pm
$35.00


This workshop is a beautiful two-page workshop, but I've incorporated one of our new products - the Photo Plus Memory Protector.  This is a half-page memory protector with three pockets.  What a fabulous concept!!  To me, this is a great way to combine pocket and traditional scrapbooking.  Let me show you how it works:



To order this workshop (includes pre-cut paper packet, complements, rose gold foil tape, sequins, two 12x12 memory protectors, and one Photo Plus Memory Protector) click on the link below.  I will start sending kits out at the end of the week!


***************************************************************

Sea Glass & Embossing Folder Card Class
Thursday, August 18th
6:30 pm
$10 or FREE with a $50 order!
(see long distance information below)
I want to introduce you to our new Color of the Year Sea Glass!  This beautiful minty hue is only going to be available for one year, so I wanted to hit the ground running.  In this class you will receive a Sea Glass Pigment ink pad, and you will use Sea Glass cardstock and glitter paper.  Those are new cuts from the Flower Market cartridge, new stamps, and all of the embossing is done with folders from our new book!

Here is the lowdown on how you can order this kit long distance.  
  • It is the same cost $10 or free with a $50 order.  However, in your $50 order, you will need to order the Wood Slats embossing folder.  You will use it on the pine cone card, and it's necessary that you have it to do the proper inking.  
  • You could order the kit without placing an order on the link below, and your kit will contain the Sea Glass pigment pad, Wood Slats embossing folder, die cuts, and pre-stamped images.  The cost is $20 (plus shipping) for the kit.
  • If you prefer not to have the embossing folder at all, the cost for the completed cards is embossed and inked cards is $15 (plus shipping).  It will come with the Sea Glass pigment pad, die cuts and pre-stamped images so that you can finish them at home.

Sea Glass Card Kit
I'll have these classes listed on my sidebar for easy reference when you come back to my blog.

Thanks for popping in today!  I always appreciate when you stop by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Your cards are so lovely. I have loved embossing for years, but am only recently warming up to my Cricut since I got the Explore Air for Christmas. I love how you have combined both. Happy August to you.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...