Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Whimsy Mini Album

Oh, I had such fun creating for Convention!  I was given the Whimsy Fundamentals, and I was able to create anything I wanted to make.  Doesn't that sound like dream work?  It sure was for me!

There are beautiful patterns in the Whimsy Fundamentals, and all of them have a watercolor look.  I loved working with that subtle texture.  I grabbed some Pixie polka dots and script paper to make this album, and you can find the instructions HERE.


Do you see that white open heart?  That is one of our new Thin Cuts called Hearts!  It's hard to see, but I used white glitter paper.  Our glitter paper works wonderfully with out Thin Cuts.


If you click on the photo, you will see an overlay on the photo.  And it's roses!  They are so fun to use, and can be attached easily with micro glue dots.


For embellishment, I used Whimsy Baby Girl Complements (they're not just for baby girls!).

I surely do love my team, and it was fun to put this book together to remember this fabulous weekend with them!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...