Sunday, September 4, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure, the NEW Holiday Expressions, and a FREE Card Kit

I love everything about fall.  I love the colors, the warm sweaters, the crunchy leaves.  My family loves pumpkin - pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin butter - you name it and my husband and son will eat it.

I especially love that we are given a season to really focus on what is good in our lives.  You know even when something difficult is going on, we have reason to be thankful for the beauty that will arise from the ashes.  

I think all those reasons are why I am so in love with the September Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure.  The sentiments are perfect, and the images are lovely.


I wanted to do something special for you this month as my way of thanking you.  I created a card kit to showcase the loveliness of this stamp set.  When you purchase Blessed Beyond Measure for $5 with your $50 purchase, I will send you this 3-card kit FREE!


In this kit, you will receive:
  • (3) Colonial White Card Base and Envelopes
  • Pre-Cut Enchantment Paper
  • Cricut Cuts - Pumpkins, Leaves, Wheat, and Vine
  • 18" Fern Twine
  • Full Instructions with  Suggested Inks
Wowie!  That's a deal, don't you think?

The BRAND NEW Holiday Expressions is available for you now, too!  I can't tell you how much I LOVE the papers in this Idea Book!



Thanks so much for stopping in on this magnificent Sunday!  I hope that you are having an amazing weekend, and that you are finding many reasons to call yourself blessed!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...