Friday, September 2, 2016

Create Kindness with a Brand New Kit from Close To My Heart!


Really, a little bit of kindness can change everything and truly brighten someone's day.
And that's what our September Campaign is all about!

The Create Kindness kit includes:
  • Mini My Acrylix Stamp Organizer
  • 24 Pre-Printed Card Bases and Envelopes with Circles
  • 8 M-sized Mini Stamps
  • 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block
  • Mini Black Archival Ink Pad
This impressive kit contains everything you need to create 24 mini cards to give to people!
The cost is $46.95, and that's a 15% savings on the retail value.
What a deal!

When you purchase this kit from me this month, you will receive a free card kit from me using this kit.  You can order it long distance or you can come to my home to put it together.

Thursday,  September 15th
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(Come any time during those hours to create!)

You will create four 3" x 3" cards, four standard-sized cards, and you will 16 remaining cards to create as the kit suggests!  A FREE class?  Now that's a value!!




One of the things I love about this campaign is that you can also order the card bases/envelopes and stamps all by themselves if you'd like!


If you order the card bases and stamps alone, you can still take my class!  It's just $5!

To see all the pieces available, visit my website HERE!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...