Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Christmas Card Workshop - SOLD OUT (Consultant Option Still Available)


Christmas Card Class
18 cards - $33



In this class you will use the new Snowflake Thin Cuts with Sea Glass glitter paper.  I will also teach you how to use the Christmas clear overlays on your cards.  I have also designed the cards so that take only one stamp to mail.

You class includes:
  • 18 Card Bases & Envelopes
  • Picture My Life Christmas Overlays
  • Sea Glass Cardstock (5 sheets)
  • Sea Glass Glitter Paper (1 sheet)
  • Gold Glitter Paper (1 sheet)
  • Oh Deer Paper (2 sheets)
  • Clear Sparkles (100 sparkles)


CONSULTANT INFORMATION


To receive Consultant Files so that you can create or teach this class, follow these steps:
  • Place a $20 order on my website HERE.
  • When you have placed your order, e-mail me with your OBA address, and I will send the files off to you!
  • With this purchase, you will have full permission to teach this class.

7 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

These cards look stunning! I love how you used the Christmas overlays on them!!

Unknown said...

can i get a consultant file

Deb30906 said...

I just wanted to say that these cards are great! Love the color and design.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

and yet another wolf whistle!
:o)

Kathy Burrows said...

Love your cards. Just placed an order and will be emailing to request the files to be able to offer this workshop to my gals. Thanks for offering this to other consultants.

Unknown said...

Hi There
Do you sell your instruction/cutting guides to Australian consultants?

Brenda said...

Lauren, contact me via e-mail at girlygirlrose43@msn.com. Thanks!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...