Saturday, October 1, 2016

Rose Blossoms Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We've got a short hop this time, but you are going to love the inspiration we have!!  We are showing you the October Stamp of the Month, Yuletide Joy.

I have designed one card, but I am going to show it to you three different colors.  You decide which one you like!  I've dry embossed with the Confetti Stars folder and then heat embossed the large star in this set. 


Isn't this fun?  Simply stamp the star in Versamark.  Pour silver embossing powder on a portion of the star, and then finish by adding gold embossing powder to the other part of the star.  Heat emboss, and you get this cool effect!

My next color combination is black, silver, and white.  This isn't very traditional, but kind it's kind of elegant!


Finally, the last card is traditional red, white, and silver.


Now I'd love for you to head over to Marg's blog.  She surely has something gorgeous to show you! 



Pin It

5 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Love them all, Brenda! I think I like the red and silver best! Beautiful work, friend!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, this card is simply gorgeous! I love when the same card is done in variations of color. Beautiful design!

Lynn said...

I LOVE them all! Mixing the silver and gold is really cool!

Morgan Vogt said...

Simple but incredibly elegant - I love them!

Unknown said...

All of those cards are breathtakingly beautiful, but I especially love your mix of embossing on the gold and silver one. You are a creative genius!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...