Monday, September 12, 2016

Monstrous Halloween (or Birthday!) Card Class

Monstrous Halloween/Birthday Card Class
Monday, October 3rd at 6:30 pm
Class Cost:  $12.00

When I saw the monsters in the Halloween set, I knew that I would have to create a class!  No matter what color you use, they are adorable!!


The fun part about this class is that none of these cards need to be Halloween cards.  If you would rather make them into Birthday cards, there is a birthday sentiment in the stamp set.  
Let me show you the whole stamp set along with the Thin Cuts that match the monsters:

Isn't this just so fun?  I don't even have little kids in the house, and I love this set!  I was even happier that I could cut the images with the Thin Cuts.

In this class, we will be doing a little watercoloring to add just that something "more" to our cards.  Then we will be using the Thin Cuts to cut out our monsters.  You will leave the class with a colorful assortment of Halloween and/or Birthday cards using Jeepers Creepers paper and the matching Washi Tape.  You're also going to get a great introduction to our new colors - Sea Glass, Tangerine, Willow, Raspberry, and Pansy.

If you would like to take this class long distance, it is $14 (plus shipping).


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...