Thursday, September 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - September Stamp of the Month


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are going to show you all kinds of things you can do with the September Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure.  This hop is a big circle, and you are going to see a lot of inspiration!  All you have to do is start with me and follow the circle.

I LOVE this set.  It's probably my favorite stamp of the month this year!  It's so nice to focus on the blessings, and that's exactly what this stamp does.


I embossed one of the leaf stamps with gold embossing powder and then fussy cut them.  
(HINT:  It's a little easier to fussy cut these when the leaves are embossed.)  I colored the leaves with four Shinhan markers - carmine, marigold, golden yellow, and sap green.

The paper is from the Enchantment Fundamentals, and I've also layered the sentiment with gold glitter paper.  The gold ribbon is from the Uptown ribbon pack, and the crocheted lace is from the Rustic ribbon pack.  That little gem is from Base & Bling rhinestones.

I am thinking that this card will go in a frame as a beautiful reminder of gratitude.

Now it's time to move on to Lynn who has something amazing to show you!!

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase, and this stamp is a must have!


7 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great use of the fundamentals with this pretty stamp!

Shelly Nemitz said...

Oh. My. Goodness. THAT fussy cutting is amazing. I would like to have the right words for how beautiful this is but it's above words. I can't imagine ever thinking of this beautifulness.

Kristine Porter said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Brenda!! You never fail to amaze with your talent and beautiful work!

Lynn said...

Those fussy cut leaves...be still my heart! This is so beautiful Brenda! I love the charm adding extra fancy to this gorgeous card.

Karen Day said...

Brenda, you're a whiz with the scissors! Gorgeous card :o)

Marg Van Patten said...

I just KNEW this was going to be stunning! Superb design and over-the-top-mad fussy cutting skills at play here! I keep going back and looking because there just so many layers of lovely to appreciate! An OS Auction piece? .... maybe?

Morgan Vogt said...

This card is lovely, but those leaves are just spectacular! What a great idea, and one I must steal right away. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...