Thursday, September 22, 2016

Swan Lake - October Themed Layout Workshop

On this first day of fall, it is so much fun to bring you my fall-themed workshop using Swan Lake paper.  I love the colors in this paper!

Tuesday, October 11th
6:30 pm
$35.00


As with all the themed workshops, you will also create a Photo Plus protector that is placed in between the two layouts in your album.



This workshop includes:
  • Swan Lake Paper Packet
  • Swan Lake Complements
  • 3 Cardstock Sheets - 2 White Daisy, I Peacock
  • Grey Enamel Gems
  • Black Shimmer Ribbon
  • 2 Memory Protectors
  • Photo Plus Memory Protector
All of my workshops are pre-cut and sorted for your ease of creating.  I know we have such precious little time, and it's important that things are fast, simple, and easy for you.  These layouts are perfect for those fall family photos.  I know they will be a treasure in your memory book!

If you would like to attend my class in person, simply send me an e-mail HERE.

To order this class long distance, click the PayPal link below.



Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO beautiful!

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout, Brenda. Thank you for sharing and for your inspiration.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...