Wednesday, September 21, 2016

You Have My Heart


Does this little face make you smile?  This little great-niece of mine surely does have my heart, and it was a pleasure to work with these photos.  This is a layout that I made for my class at Convention.  I was all done making projects, but then these photos were posted on Facebook.  How could I not sit down and scrap these precious photos?

Whimsy Fundamentals were the perfect choice.  Thistle dots and stripes along with some canary accents, Artiste cuts, and glitter paper die cuts made this page go together easily.  This page is a treasure.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...