Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's the Little Things - December Special


So often it’s the little things that matter most—and what better way to celebrate the little things in life than with adorable mini albums? Whether looking for a meaningful gift idea or a treasured keepsake, these mini albums are a fast and easy option, and this month you save 30%-off the retail price of the products you need!

These albums are so easy, so if you need a quick Christmas gift, this is perfect!

Let's start with the Blue Jean Mini Album.  The special price is $18.95, and yes you do really receive all of that in the bundle!!


Next up is the Blush Mini Album which is also $18.95.


The next album is the Everyday Life album.  I LOVE this album, and I carry it wherever we go.  The Adventure Calls My Crush pages make it a perfect travel or event diary.  I record everything in this book and then I can easily refer to it when I do my 12 x12 pages.

Take a look at what you get for $19.95:


You'll hear more about this as the month goes on, and I will share some of my pages.  I am making the little ones for my great niece and great nephews.  They are so much fun to play with!!


Thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...