Monday, December 5, 2016

Silent Night

Happy Monday!  I am working on my Christmas cards, and I pulled out gold to work on this one.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday.  I took some liberty with it and flipped it to the side.


I used a gold stripe from the Uptown Fundamentals and then grabbed a piece of Oh Deer to complete the background.  The sentiments are from the set Hymns of Praise, and I heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  As long as I was on a roll with gold, I used gold glitter paper for the snowflakes.  Look closely to see how I layered them for dimension.


It is a large snowflake, then a bow made with white/gold twine, a smaller snowflake, and then finished with three gems.  I wish I could show it to you in person because it's so sparkly!

Thanks for stopping in today!
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So elegant!

Unknown said...

You're a crazy woman flipping that sketch sideways and all! What an absolutely gorgeous card!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the gold and love the flipped version you used! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love all the golden accents. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...