Thursday, December 15, 2016

Tags, Tags, and More Tags!

For the next few posts, I am going to show you some Christmas tags.  When it comes to tags, search through your scraps and look at your Cricut cartridges.  This is an opportunity to bring those things together and to use those embellishments you have in your stash!


I used Art Philosophy (retired) to cut this tag.  The deer head is from Artistry.  I used some scraps of Oh Deer! for the background.  Look how easy this was!  Don't go to the big box store to get your tags because I know you have everything you need!!

Only 10 days till Christmas!  I hope that your plans are coming along in a most merry way!


Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...