Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February New (and Former) Consultant Special

I am so excited about the February special!  It gives YOU an opportunity to join Close To My Heart and get some EXTRA FREEBIES!  (Read to the bottom to see my personal special.)

***********************************************************


****************************************************************

BRAND NEW CONSULTANTS

If you join Close To My Heart in February as a brand new Consultant, you will receive the February, March, and April Stamps of the Month FREE!!  That's a savings of $53.85!!

Your consultant kit is $75 (valued over $200) PLUS you will receive $50 in Select Product Credit to purchase whatever stamps, paper, ink, or workshops you would like!

FORMER CONSULTANTS

If you rejoin Close To My Heart in February as a former consultant, you will also receive the February, March, and April Stamps of the Month FREE!! 

Here's how it works.  Pay $50 to rejoin.  Instead of a Consultant Kit, you will receive $50 in Select Product Credit and become active again.  You can still join as a new Consultant as well and invest in the $75 kit if you'd like.  The choice is yours!!

One more thing for former consultants...
The waiting period to rejoin is waived during this special!  That means if you went inactive on January 1st, you can still rejoin in February!  YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

****************************************************************

MY PERSONAL SPECIAL IN FEBRUARY

When you submit your first $150 in orders, you will receive one of the National Papercrafting Month Welcome Home Wreath Kits FREE.  This kit is a wonderful way to showcase the flowers from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge, so I want you to have this kit!

The special will start tomorrow, February 1st, but you can take a look at the kit now by visiting 

Please feel free to EMAIL me any questions you have!!

I will be so excited to welcome you to my Rose Blossom team and Close To My Heart in February!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...