Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February Stamp of the Month - Easter Bunny

Oh how I love the oh-so-cuteness of Easter Bunny, the February Stamp of the Month!

 
Can you even believe those bunnies?  I love this set right down to the little grass strip.

This is a 6x8 page that fits wonderfully in your Everyday Life Album.  Every month I make my top sellers and team builders something with the stamp of the month.  I like that they have a sample ready for their business.  During 2017, they will receive 6x8 pages.  This has a pocket for a favorite spring photo.


I used watercolors to paint the flowers and Shinhan markers for the bunnies.

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...