Sunday, January 1, 2017

January Special and Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book!

Happy New Year!!

Oh, there is so much to tell you in these first few days of the new year!  I am going to start with the January National Papercrafting Month Special.  I am SO EXCITED about this special!!


Welcome Home is a BEAUTIFUL wreath filled with foliage, succulents, and rolled flowers.  It measures about 15" across with all the flowers in place.  All you need is liquid glass or glue dots to make this wreath - not even scissors!!

All of the pieces for the flowers are on punch-out sheets.  You simply punch them out, follow the full 12" x 12" full color directions and adhere it together.  There are two full sheets of gold lettering so you can personalize it in any way you wish!  One thing I can say is that you will be astonished by the beauty and quality of this kit.

Now let me tell you about the best part.  You can get this wreath absolutely FREE.  Yes, I said FREE!
  1. Place a $60 order on my website (http://brendarose.closetomyheart.com), and you will be prompted to add this FREE!
  2. Hold a $250 Online or Home Gathering, and you will get this FREE!
  3. Join my Rose Blossom team in January, and this will be added to your new consultant kit FREE!
(If you'd like to buy this outright, you can do that as well.  The cost is $18.95.)

Let me show you another photo of the kit:

The pieces are nicely grouped so that you can easily put them together.  The instrcution sheet tells you exactly how to roll the white flowers.  The wreath base is made of heavy, heavy chipboard.

I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU ENOUGH ABOUT HOW GENIUS THIS KIT IS!!

So after all that, are you wondering about the new Seasonal Expression 1 Idea Book?  
Oh my beautifulness!!  The papers and stamps are gorgeous!!
You'll find roses, donuts, ice cream cones, bugs, butterflies, and eyelashes - we've got you covered!!
There is even a new gold shimmer brush that will be a terrific enhancement to any of your projects!!


Just click the Shop tab when you are done looking to place your order!
When you do, you will be prompted to add a FREE Seasonal Expressions to your order.

2017 is starting out with a bang, and I understand that HUGE things are in store this year with Close To My Heart!!  I am so glad that you stop by to visit me.  I appreciate that YOU are excited about Close To My Heart, too!



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...