Monday, January 2, 2017

January Stamp of the Month

I so love the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You.  The flowers are pretty, the details in the small heart, the font in the sentiments - it's all gorgeous!


I stamped the large floral piece with Memento ink and then colored with with Shinhan Markers.  I used Leaf Green and  Turquoise Blue for the flowers.  I brought out my micro-tips and fussy cut the arrangement.  (TIP:  For tight cutting like this, I highly recommend out micro-tip scissors!)  The large dot paper is from Uptown Fundamentals, and I've used a bit of silver foil tape across the front.  I stamped the heart with pomegranate ink.  I love the mixed fonts in the sentiments!


The stamp of the month is always $5 with a $50 purchase.  Adore You is only available in January!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...