Monday, February 20, 2017

Dreamin' Big Workshop Kit

It has been so unseasonably warm here in Minnesota that it was pure joy to create the Dreamin' Big Workshop Kit for March.  (Yes, March is next week!!  Can you believe it?)

This pre-cut kit contains 3 two-page layouts and 9 cards.  I think you are going to love it!!  
The colors make me so happy!!  I thought they were perfect for our summer photos.  It was wonderful to get all of these photos scrapbooked!  




In the set of cards, you will see the the stamped butterflies more clearly.  The technique I've used to stamp them makes them pop just a little bit more!




Do you ever wonder why I pre-cut my kits?

When you invest in my kits, I want to help you paper craft in the most efficient and affordable way!

The cost of the Dreamin' Big Kit is $43 includes:
  • Dreamin' Big Paper Pack
  • Dreamin' Big Complements
  • Whisper Twine
  • Dreamin' Big Sequins
  • 7 Sheets Cardstock
  • 9 Card Bases and Envelopes
  • 6 Memory Protectors
  • Die-Cut and Stamped Butterflies and Dragonflies
  • (3) 2-page Layouts and 9 cards
  • Instruction Guide 
I will start mailing these kits the week of March 6th!  

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...