Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stamp of the Month - Easter Bunny

I'd like to focus on the Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny, for the next week.  This is such a great set, and I know that you will want to have it for your Easter projects.  The Stamp of the Month is always the best special we have  - and it's every month without fail!!  


Isn't she a sweetheart?  The lovely background paper is from the Whimsy Fundamentals.  You will want that paper pack in your collection for the spring months.  I colored this sweet bunny with Shinhan markers in Cerulean Blue, Barely Beige, and Pastel Peach.  When you color with the markers, always stamp your image with Memento ink.  Do you see that little touch of grass at her feet?  That is part of the stamp set!  I will use that all year long on my cards and pages. 

Keep watching all this week for more Stamp of the Month samples!!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...