Monday, February 13, 2017

Stamp of the Month - Easter Bunny

This morning, I took out my ink pads and small waterbrush to work on the Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny.  Did you know that you can color your images that way?


Before you open your ink pad, squeeze it so that ink transfers from the pad to the inside of the cover.  Use your small waterbrush to pick up the ink color.  For the rabbit, I used smoothie for the dress, desert sand for the head, and pixie for the ears.

The Stamp of the Month is the best special we have every month!  It is just $5 with a $50 purchase!
Remember, too, when you join Close To My Heart this month, you will receive the February, March, and April stamps of the month FREE!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...