Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stamp of the Month - Easter Bunny

Today and tomorrow I want to continue showing you examples of the Stamp of the Month, Easter Bunny.  These bunnies are so stinkin' cute, and I am finding lots of uses for them!


I KNOW you have a girlfriend that you'd like to send this card to!  I pulled out the Sweet Leaf patterns from the Whimsy Fundamentals.  Do you notice that Sweet Leaf ribbon across the card?  I love this about Close To My Heart.  There's always matching product to the paper!  The flowers, banners, and butterflies are from the Baby Girl Whimsy Complements.  I colored the bunny with Barely Beige, Tender Pink, and Pansy Purple Shinhan markers.  I removed some color using the blending marker to make the bunny as subtle as the card colors.

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!


Thank you so much for visiting today!  I appreciate when you stop by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Super cute with that sentiment! LOVE!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...