Friday, February 17, 2017

Stamp of the Month - Easter Bunny

I hope you've been enjoying the examples I've been showing you with the Easter Bunny Stamp of the Month.  I wanted to make sure that you saw different uses so that you know this can be a year round stamp set.  


I used Whimsy papers, Baby Boy complements, and Whimsy ribbon.  Now, I used a love theme for this card, but it could easily be used for a baby card, too!

I used Pastel Green and Barely Beige Shinhan markers, and the grey on the bunny is a watercolor pencil.  I love that coloring mediums can all be used together!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...