Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  Today we are highlighting our Thin Cuts.  They are all 25% off this month, and we want you to see all kinds of uses for them!

This blog hop is a big circle, so no matter where you start, you can move all the way around.  Should you get lost, come on back here because I've got the full list at the end of this post.

I've combined three different Thin Cuts to make my card.


I used the Adventure Fundamentals for the background paper because it's so bright and fun!  The Thin Cuts I've used are Stars, Celebrate, and the Dreamin' Big Bundle.

I stamped the butterflies with Blossom ink, and then I rolled the edges in Pansy.  To match the stars, I used a little gold shimmer on them.  If you'd like to see a video on how I do this, click on my Facebook business page HERE.

Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog.  You are going to love it there!!

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!



Pin It

7 comments:

Ginger Morriello said...

What a great use of a lot of the thin cuts! This card really makes me want to celebrate! So happy and festive! Great use of colors as well!

Kelly Massman said...

Boy, you sure used a lot of thin cuts on this one! Great way to rock them!

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

So bright and cheerful Brenda! I love the 3D butterflies!

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful! Love the size!

Marg Van Patten said...

It's rare to see a card in this size these days ... love it. Really like how the sentiment is sort of "hanging" on those stars. I'll be giving my next round of butterflies a little curl for added dimension ... thanks for the inspiration!

Morgan Vogt said...

So pretty - I just love those butterflies!

Lynn said...

This card is so bright and fun. I never would have thought of pairing the starts with the butterflies but it works. The gold Shimmer and rolled technique on the butterflies elevate this card to a work of he{art}!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...