Sunday, March 19, 2017

Whimsy Four Layout Workshop

My Fundamentals club is ending next month, and the only Fundamentals paper we didn't cover over the course of the eight month was Whimsy.  I have to show you the beauty of that paper, so I created a workshop based on a workshop we were taught at the Team Builders event in January.  I changed the paper, the embellishments and brought some Spring to it!  You will create four 2-page layouts in this workshop, and I know you will love it!

The cost of this workshop is $32 and includes:
12 Sheets of Whimsy Fundamentals
13 Sheets of Cardstock
Springtime Complements
Bitty Sparkles
Cutting Guide and Instructions

Here are the four layouts!





I can imagine all kinds of things on these pages - flower gardens, birds, Mother's Day, birthdays, Easter, children - and the list goes on and on!!

Click on the PayPal link to order your kit!




Consultants:  Please contact me HERE to order your cutting guide and files for $10.

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These are just beautiful Brenda! You really made this half-pack of Whimsy work for this project. Just wonderful!

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for sharing and your inspiration

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...