Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stamp of the Month

What a pretty little Stamp of the Month!  It's called Tea-rrific, and it's got the prettiest little flowers and teacups.


I stamped the teacup on the printed paper from Sugar Rush.  I love fussy cutting, so it was a joy to create in this manner.  There is a flower on this set, and I stamped it in the middle of the teacup and then fussy cut a few more to scatter around the cup.  I used Tender Pink and Cherry Pink Shinhan markers to color the flowers.
One of my favorite things to do is layer ribbons and fibers, so that's what I did with pink twine and crocheted lace.  I finished off the card with a few Sugar Rush dots.

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 order!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS card. You always do so many beautiful things with flowers too. I would have never thought to add them to this card the way you did. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

Love love love LOVE!!!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a gorgeous card with the flowers in and around the teacup! Always so inventive in your creative ideas... Love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...