Tuesday, March 21, 2017

8 Months

I've been showing you how to add Thin Cuts to your cards this month, but I wanted to show them on some pages, too!  With them being 25% off this month, you want to be sure to grab the ones you like!


First of all, is my great-nephew adorable or what?  What a cute little peanut!!

On this layout, I used two Thin Cuts - Love and Hearts.  They combine pretty easily, don't you think?  Those hearts tuck in nicely!

I used a whole bunch of product on this page:
  • Whimsy Fundamentals
  • Whimsy Baby Boy Complements
  • Sea Glass Glitter Paper
  • White Frames Overlays
  • Capture This Stamp Set
  • Way To Go Stamp Set
  • Watercolor Paints
  • Grey and White Enamel Gems
  • Whisper Thick Twine
Smile today...and be sure to eat your Cheerios!


Pin It

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

Fabulous page as always Brenda! Your great nephew is just beyond adorable!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...