Friday, April 28, 2017

Live Beautifully 5-Layout Scrapbook Kit

Did you know that May 6th is National Scrapbook Day?  I look forward to May every single year because I know that Close To My Heart creates a beautiful paper packet especially for National Scrapbook Day.  In my previous post, I showed you my Live Beautifully Card Making Workshop.  (You can go HERE to order your kit or sign up for the class.)
Today I want to share the Live Beautifully Scrapbook Workshop that I designed.  You will make five 2-page layouts, and it is just $43.00 shipped to you!


I designed this kit very intentionally.  I wanted it to hold a lot of photos, and you can fit at least 37 photos in this workshop!  I also wanted you to be able to add any die-cuts you'd like that will match your photos, so I left a lot of space for that.  This kit is perfect for heritage, graduation, wedding, family, daily life - almost everything!!

Here are the specifics of the kit and what you will receive:
  • Live Beautifully Paper Packet (16 sheets of gorgeous paper, and it will be pre-cut for you!)
  • Additional Cardstock for your pages bases and photo mats
  • Ribbon, Shimmer Trim, and Sparkles necessary to complete your pages
  • Stamped Images that are optional for you
  • Professionally Printed Instructions 
I will mail kits out every Monday in May, so when you order, you know you won't have to wait long for your supplies to come!  Click the PayPal button to order!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...