Monday, May 1, 2017

NEW Seasonal Expressions Book and My 6th Anniversary!

I am so excited about the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book!


We have paper and stamps to cover all your favorite summer scrapbooking events:
  • Little Dreamer - unicorns, rainbows, playful images and colors 
  • No Worries - beach, 4th of July, lazy days 
  • Prickly Pear - bright, colorful, and just plain fun 
  • Jack - fishing, camping, and rugged (you just might see a beard or two!)
We've got your card-making needs covered, too!

Today marks my 6th Anniversary with Close To My Heart.  I am so excited!!  I love Close To My Heart, and I love every day that I get to share and create with you.

Close To My Heart has changed my life in so many ways.  I had a team crop on Saturday, and I was almost teary so many times during the day.  I love watching my team members, and it's even more heart-warming that most of them didn't even know each other before they joined Close To My Heart.  They have become good friends through events, on the Rose Blossom Facebook group, and by spending time with each other.  The Rose Blossoms are such a big, happy family!

I love serving my customers.  Over time, I have been honored to learn more about their families and lives.  It's not all about selling product when you are a Close To My Heart consultant.  When I have customer crops, I love the time I get to spend with them.  My customers are such happy people with such interesting lives.  And boy, do I love watching them create!

Finally, I love the time I spend at Close To My Heart events.  I was at Team Builders in January, on the Puerto Vallarta Incentive Trip in February, and I will be going to the annual North America Convention in June.  Not only do I love my sister consultants (and boy, do I admire so many of them!), but I get to see the Home Office staff and thank them for the countless hours they put into making Close To My Heart what it is.

I feel very blessed to be hang out with all these different people at all these different times!  These relationships have made me more confident, (a little) less introverted, a better friend, and a more creative artist.  Close To My Heart is about so much more than paper, stamps, and ink.

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope you have a most blessed day!! 






Pin It

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary, Ms. Rose! Today just happens to be my 6th anniversary, as well. It's a great month (and year) to be a part of CTMH. Blessings to you.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...