Saturday, April 15, 2017

Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are so excited about this one, and the sneak peeks have been fabulous!  I am excited to hop!

Today we are showing you the paper Some Kinda Wonderful.  It's bold, fun, and perfect for the upcoming months!  Now, to follow the hop is just a big circle.  No matter where you start, you just keep going till you get back to the beginning.

I've made a layout for you today.  This is my sister and her granddaughter, my little great niece.


I used an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge for the background.  This adds a lot of interest to a scrapbook page.  Because I used a honeycomb background, I added some bees!  You can find them on the Flower Market cartridge.  The clouds are a border from Artistry.  I cut it once in glacier and then one in the striped paper from Some Kinda Wonderful.

This was a relatively simple layout, but it was so much fun to make!  Now it's time to move on to Lynn!  I know she has some fabulousness over there for you to see!

Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

What a lovely layout! It captures the simple joys of that sunny day. The white on white overlay looks great with all the colors and patterns of Some Kinda Wonderful!

Shelly Nemitz said...

So much to look at yet the photo totally holds my attention. Great creativity with very little paper.

Morgan Vogt said...

So pretty - I love those bees!

Unknown said...

This is just darling Brenda...very clever use of only having a small amount of paper left. Bees & honeycomb overlay is genius! Super cute.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. I LOVE the white on white texture!!!

Unknown said...

I love your layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...