Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wedding Tags

Today I want to bring you Hello Lovely.  This is another paper that will be retiring on April 30th.  I've had a couple of questions asked of me lately:
"How do you use up all the complements?"
"What if I don't want to color stamps?"

I answered both of those questions by creating these lovely wedding tags!


I've used Hello Lovely complements as accent piece on the tags.  They are Sea Glass in color and are a lovely contrast to the Desert Sand ink I used for stamping.  The stamp I've used is the Hello Lovely cardmaking stamp.

Now, sometimes a stamp is just a stamp.  It doesn't need coloring, and it doesn't even need a shimmer brush (even if I do use them on everything!).  Anything other than Desert Sand ink on these tags would be too much.  Aren't they perfect for a gift wrapped in gold wrapping?

See possibilities in all your supplies and remember that sometime simple is just enough!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...