Sunday, April 9, 2017

We Are Blessed

I like birds a lot.  Anyone can tell you that I watch them like crazy, listen to their calls, and love to take photos.  So Flock Together is a fun stamp set for me!  I dreamt about this design last night so after our yardwork was done today, I had to sit down and play with this stamp set.

I used the slice feature in Design Space to cut the hole in the front of the card.



I used Shinhan markers to color the birds - Golden Yellow, Light Cerulean Blue, and Tender Pink.  The paper is from Uptown and Adventure Fundamentals.

So next time you dream about a project, be sure to write it down so that you can make it!

Flock Together is the stamp of the month, and you can order it for $5 with a $50 purchase.



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...