Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Seasonal Expressions Retiring April 30th

Seasonal Expressions 1 will be retiring on April 30th.  It's been a great 4 months with these papers and stamps, hasn't it?  I want to take a week or so to show you some of the fun things in the book.  Be sure to pick up what you'd like before it's gone!

First up is Dreamin' Big.  I think this is my favorite paper in this book!  I loved all of them, but this one seemed to match every type of photo and event.  I put together a fun Dutch Door fold card to show off this paper with the Dreamin' Big stamp set.



I stamped the butterflies with saffron ink and then rolled the edges in poppy.  Rock and roll is such a fun technique!

I hope you have a lovely week!  Thank you so much for stopping in today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...