Monday, May 8, 2017

Cricut Flower Market Cartridge - Key B

I wanted to share some artwork for Mother's Day from Key B on page 35 of the Flower Market handbook.  I so enjoyed working with this key!   I love Lily of the Valley.  They grow outside our bedroom window along with some trillium, and I love watching them progress every year.  I created a one-page layout with a matching card.  This layout would be lovely in a frame.


Before I tell you what I used, I want to share the Cricut file with you.  You do need a Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space to use this.  This file will help you make this quickly and easily!


Product used to make the layout:

The same items were used on the card, and I think this photo shows you the depth of the lilies.  I popped the flowers up with Thin 3-D foam tape.  The "happy everything" sentiment is from one of stamp sets that comes with the Flower Market cartridge.



Want to know something fun?  I designed this artwork for a Close To My Heart video.  I am so honored and extremely happy that you will be able to watch Monica show you how to create these.  Enjoy!




Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This artwork is soooo beautiful! And I am so proud of you being featured in a CTMH video!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...