Monday, May 8, 2017

Little Dreamer Card Class - Come Play With Unicorns!

This paper and stamp set are so adorable!!  I had to add this card class this month.

In this class, we will make 12 cards - four of each design.  I dare you not to be happy after you make these!


Thursday, May 18th at 6:30 pm
$20

This class includes:
  • 1/2 package of Little Dreamer paper (pre-cut)
  • Full Package of Little Dreamer Gems
  • 5-feet Gold/White Ribbon
  • 12 Card Bases and Envelopes
  • Use of My Inks and Thin Cuts
Long Distance?
$24 plus shipping

The class includes the same materials, but the stamping will be completed for you!  Order your kit by clicking on the payment link.


Thank you so very much for stopping by!  I appreciate you!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...