Monday, June 12, 2017

No Worries Scrapbook Workshop Kit

No Worries is so perfect for summer and vacation photos!  I think you will want these pages for all the summer and beach photos you are going to be taking in the next few months.  I've added some flip flaps to the 3rd layout so that you can see how to add even more photos to your layout.

These (3) 2-page layouts will hold 23-29 photos!
Yay for getting your photos off your phone and on to pages!!




I felt very relaxed when I worked with this paper, and I think it's because the colors are so perfect together.  And maybe it's because the cashmere brown reminded me of the feeling of sand between my toes. ;)  This pictures were taken on the Puerto Vallarta Close To My Heart Incentive Trip this past winter.  There's really nothing better than warm sand in the winter!!

This kit is $45, and that fee includes:
  • No Worries Workshop Your Way (No Worries paper packet, No Worries complements, White Daisy cardstock, No Worries sequins, and White Burlap ribbon)
  • 4 Memory Protectors
  • 2 Flip Flaps - 3"x 4" each
  • Photo Instructions
  • Shipping

SHIPPING:  The No Worries kits will begin shipping on July 5th.  

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...