Monday, July 31, 2017

Become a Consultant in August and Earn Rewards YOUR Way!

Choose your rewards when you sign up to be a Consultant in August!

During the month of August when you sign up to be a Consultant and reach cumulative sales of $300 by September 30th, you can choose from a selection of three new Consultant rewards!  With the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book and upcoming Holiday Expressions, this will be easier than ever!!

 
  • Any Cricut Collection!  This reward is valued at $99!  I LOVE the brand spanking new You Are Here Cricut collection.  If you travel, have days or weekend away, do Staycations - you are going to love it, too!!  I have all the Cricut collections, but these three stamp sets included are A-MAZ-ING!!
  • Block Alphabet Thin Cuts Bundles!  This reward is valued at $65.95!  If you love Thin Cuts, you will love this bold alphabet.  Letters are approximately 1-1/2" tall.  So fun!!
  • $99 in Select Product Credit!  WOW!!  You can choose any $99 worth of product that you'd like!!

If you'd like to learn more, please E-MAIL ME.  I can tell you all about how much I love Close To My Heart, and why this would be the perfect opportunity to give this a try!  

Did you know?

When you sign up to be a Consultant, the kit is valued at over $200!  PLUS you get $50 in Select Product Credit to buy anything you want!!  In the end, your $75 investment can be worth $350!!

I wish I could have all my team members in this photo, but believe me when I tell you that we are all excited to welcome you!!






Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...