Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New Idea Book and Online Warehouse Sale

This brand new Annual Inspirations is A-MAZ-ING!  I loved the Fundamentals papers last year, but my, oh my, did they ever come up with some fabulous new designs!

TAKE A LOOK HERE and see for yourself!
(Place a $50 order, and I will send you a new Annual Inspirations.)



Every Tuesday during the month of August we will unveil a fresh set of retired Close To My Heart products and product bundles at a 50% discount! For this sale only, we’ll also only charge shipping and handling on the price paid instead of on the retail value of the items, the way we normally do. These items will only be available during the week they are launched while supplies last, so you’ll need to act fast! 



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...