Thursday, August 3, 2017

Bump. Set. Spike.

The new Enchantment Fundamentals have such great designs for scrapping sports photos.


This young lady is my niece and she is such a sweetheart.  I don't see her near enough, but I sure do love her to pieces.  I was looking at these photos on Facebook, so I asked my sister (her mother) about her volleyball talents.  I wasn't surprised at all that she earned the Hustle & Heart award!

There are a couple of sheets in the packet that are two-toned.  I love this look for a background.  I think it adds a lot of interest to a page.  I've used the Pansy and Saffron papers from the Enchantment packet.    The new Color Block Alphabet was really fun to use on this page, and then I finished it off with Enchantment Fundamentals complements.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!


http://brendarose.closetomyheart.com





















Pin It

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

So cute. I love that title.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...