Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Punny Pals - NEW Operation Smile Stamp Set

I love the punny, adorable, and fun new Operation Smile stamp set!  
It's called Punny Pals, and there are 36 stamps in this set.  The cost is $17.95, and when you purchase it, $7 goes directly to Operation Smile!


Isn't it cute?!  I love these stamps that make perfect 3x3 cards.  I made a couple to show you!


I stamped the images on a sheet of subtly patterned paper from the Adventure Fundamentals paper packet.  It is a lovely watercolored sheet, and it is light Tangerine on one side, and Light Emerald on the other.  I made these cards for my hubby's lunch. 
 (Yes, after 28 years together I still do things like that, and he still loves it!)

I hope you are having a most wonderful week!  Thank you for stopping by!


Pin It

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Kathleen said...

These are darling! Did you cut these on the cricut or do you have thin cuts?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...