Sunday, May 20, 2018

Fresh Air Scrapbooking Workshop

Oh my goodness...this is my FAVORITE paper in Seasonal Expressions 2!  We do a lot of outdoor things here in Minnesota during the summer, and this is going to be perfect for us!

I haven't put photos on these yet because we are taking a trip to Grand Marais (at the tip of Minnesota) and into Canada this July.  I think these layouts are going to be a perfect start for scrapping that week away!

And believe me, this is not the last you will see of this gorgeous paper!


This workshop is $35 (plus shipping) and includes:
  • Fresh Air Paper Packet (pre-cut)
  • Fresh Air Complements
  • Cardstock (pre-cut)
  • Fresh Air Wooden Shapes
  • New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon
  • Photo Placeholders
  • Printed Color Instructions
I have just ordered the supplies for this kit, so they will begin mailing on June 1st!

Pin It

1 comment:

archivedmemories said...

This is my favorite also, Brenda. Love the kit. Just ordered it.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...