Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Graduation Workshop

We have the wonderful Dad is Rad special though June 30th. 

The thing is that both my father and father-in-law passed years ago along with my two grandfathers.  The patterns for the Dad is Rad workshop are awesome, so I really wanted to create them.  I have some graduations coming up, so I did a little changing, and this is what I came up with.


I used the argyle stamps from the Dad is Rad stamp set, and I took out A New Adventure for the cards and sentiment on the single layout.

Your $25 kit will include:
  • Pre-Cut Cardstock and Base Pages for a single page layout, 2-page layout, and 3 cards.
  • Pre-Stamped Cardstock Pieces
  • Cricut Cuts for 2-page Layout
  • 3 Card Bases and Envelopes
  • 4-ft White Burlap Ribbon
  • Package of Gold Bow Clips
  • Pictorial Instructions
  • Shipping
If you do not need the layouts, but need all the cards, I have an option for you.


Your $15 cut will include:
  • Pre-Cut Cardstock Pieces
  • Pre-Stamped Sentiments
  • 6 Card Bases and Envelopes
  • 3-ft White Burlap Ribbon
  • Package of Gold Bow Clips
  • Pictorial Instructions
  • Shipping
Kits will ship next week.  Just choose the option you would like by clicking below!


Graduation Workshop

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...