Saturday, July 21, 2018

Documented Scrapbooking Workshop (Consultant Guide Available)

This is the last paper I have to show you from Seasonal Expressions 2, and I love working with it.  There's something very unique about the patterns, the colors, the thought behind it.   I paired the Workshop Your Way with some Cricut cuts and designed this workshop for you!


Let's take a closer look at each layout:

This first one helps you document stories about home.


The second layout can be about any journey - whether it be life or travel.


And finally, a layout to tell the story of you or a special person in your life.


I told you, didn't I?  It's quite an eclectic mix of papers and elements, and I loved creating this!

This $35 workshop includes:
  • Documented Paper Packet (pre-cut)
  • Cardstock (pre-cut)
  • Circut Cuts and Design Space File
  • Documented Complements
  • Documented Wooden Words
  • Documented Dots
  • Photo Place Holders
  • Instructions
Kits will ship on approximately August 1st.  I know you are going to love having these pages in your memory albums!




*********************************************************
CONSULTANTS ONLY

If you are an active Consultant, you may purchase the cutting guides for $12 with a release to teach your customers!  You will receive the guide within 24 hours.

1 comment:

Margi said...

Love these Brenda! You're an amazing artist!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...